Jewellery Balance - Ohaus Scout SJX Jewellery
Category: Compact Balances
A compact balance for weighing jewellery, precious metals and gemstones.
The Scout SJX Jewellery balance is ideal for weighing gold, jewellery and other precious metals and gems.
- large backlit LCD display,
- manual internal calibration for ensuring precision weighing,
- fast 1 second stabilization time,
- 10 times overload protection,
- ABS housing and stainless steel platter,
- various weighing modes including weighing, parts counting, percent weighing, check weighing, totalization, density determination, display hold,
- optional RS232, USB or Ethernet connectivity,
- multiple weighing units including g, kg, ct, oz, dwt, lb, gm, hkt, sgt, twt, tical, tola,
- AC adapter powered or optional AA battery operation.
Models available are:
- SJX323 64g x 0.001g (internal or external calibration option)
- SJX322/E 320g x 0.01g (external calibration)
- SJX622 620g x 0.01g (internal or external calibration option)
- SJX1502 1500g x 0.01g (internal or external calibration option)
- SJX621/E 620g x 0.1g, (external calibration)
- SJX3201/E 3200g x 0.1g, (external calibration)
- SJX6201 6200g x 0.1g (internal or external calibration option)
- SJX8200/E 8200g x 1g (external calibration)
What is your ordering process?
After your payment is authorized and verified your order will be processed. Orders are usually despatched from our Melbourne office within 1-5 days from order. We will notify you of any delays or back orders. If an item is on back order or delayed we will notify you of the estimated despatch date and ship when in stock.
What is your delivery times like?
Estimated delivery times after dispatch are quoted on the shopping cart at the time of order.
- Melbourne Metro - 1-2 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Brisbane/Sydney/Adelaide) - 2-5 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Perth/Darwin/Hobart) - 4-15 business days approx.
- Country and remote areas - 1-15 business days approx.
How can track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information based on your selected method of freight. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Please also feel free to call or email Able Scale Co direct for further assistance in tracking your goods.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes. You can pick up your order from our office/factory in Melbourne, Victoria during normal business hours. Our address is 21 Green St, Thomastown, Vic 3074. Business hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. Please confirm with our sales staff prior to pick up to make sure your order is completed and ready for collection.