Compact POS Printer - Sam4S GCube100
A compact receipt printer for space saving POS applications.
The Sam4S GCube100 is the smallest receipt printer on the market. With it's compact design the GCube100 will save you space without compromising on features. The GCube100 is a suited for a wide range of retail and hospitality environments.
- compact cube design with a very small footprint,
- print speeds of up to 250mm/s,
- thermal print DPI 203,
- various interface options - USB+Serial, USB+Serial+Ethernet, USB+Bluetooth+Ethernet, USB+Wi-Fi+Ethernet,
- front loading and feeding printer or top loading and feeding printer,
- 58mm or 80mm thermal paper width
- guillotine type auto cutter
- wall or shelf installation with optional Bracket available
- 12 month manufacturers warranty
What is your ordering process?
After your payment is authorized and verified your order will be processed. Orders are usually despatched from our Melbourne office within 1-5 days from order. We will notify you of any delays or back orders. If an item is on back order or delayed we will notify you of the estimated despatch date and ship when in stock.
What is your delivery times like?
Estimated delivery times after dispatch are quoted on the shopping cart at the time of order.
- Melbourne Metro - 1-2 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Brisbane/Sydney/Adelaide) - 2-5 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Perth/Darwin/Hobart) - 4-15 business days approx.
- Country and remote areas - 1-15 business days approx.
How can track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information based on your selected method of freight. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Please also feel free to call or email Able Scale Co direct for further assistance in tracking your goods.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes. You can pick up your order from our office/factory in Melbourne, Victoria during normal business hours. Our address is 21 Green St, Thomastown, Vic 3074. Business hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. Please confirm with our sales staff prior to pick up to make sure your order is completed and ready for collection.