Thank you for visiting and shopping with Able Scale Co. online, the following is our information about delivery below.
1. How soon will I receive my order?
After your payment is authorized and verified your order will be processed. Orders are usually despatched from our Melbourne office within 1-5 days from order. We will notify you of any delays or back orders. If an item is on back order or delayed we will notify you of the estimated despatch date and ship when in stock.
Estimated delivery times after despatch are quoted on the shopping cart at the time of order. For example.
|Melbourne Metro||1-2 business days approx.|
|Interstate Metro (Brisbane/Sydney/Adelaide)||2-5 business days approx.|
|Interstate Metro (Perth/Darwin/Hobart)||4-15 business days approx.|
|Country and remote areas||1-15 business days approx|
Please note that orders are not despatched on public holidays or weekends.
2. How will my order be shipped?
- Shipping is based on the orders weight, dimension and delivery location. Our shipping calculator allows you to select the most appropriate shipping method for your individual needs, with a choice of multiple carriers and transit times.
- ATL (Authority to Leave): Please note that while this is often the cheapest method for shipping we are unable to track your parcel if anything goes wrong. We do not recommend using this option.
All packages have a tracking number on them and a signature must be provided at the time of delivery by anyone at the delivery address (except for ATL). Should no one be at the delivery address, a calling card will be left by the shipping company, with further information.
We have multiple warehouses throughout Australia to ensure the quickest possible delivery. This means that you may receive multiple deliveries for the one order depending on what warehouse they are shipped from.
3. Do I need insurance?
- Able Scale Co. is not liable for any items damaged or lost during shipping.
- Insurance is an optional extra and highly recommended. While we will do our very best to ensure your goods arrive safely and securely, accidents can occur. That’s why selecting the optional transit insurance is recommended.
- Insurance covers your order for loss or damage during the shipping process from us to you. For insured items that are lost or damaged during transit please contact the shipment carrier directly to file a claim. Claim excess charges apply, as per the carriers T&C’s of insurance.
4. How can I track my order?
Once your order has been despatched you will receive an email with tracking information based on your selected method of freight. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Please also feel free to call or email Able Scale Co direct for further assistance in tracking your goods. Click here
5. When will my order by delivered?
Orders will generally be delivered between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm, Monday - Friday (excluding Public Holidays). Unfortunately our freight services are unable to provide set times during the day that your order will be delivered and are not able to contact you before making a delivery.
6. Can I pick up my order?
Yes. You can pick up your order from our office/factory in Melbourne, Victoria during normal business hours. Our address is 21 Green St, Thomastown, Vic 3074. Business hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. Please confirm with our sales staff prior to pick up to make sure your order is completed and ready for collection.
7. International shipping
We currently do not ship outside of Australia.