Returns & Exchanges
Thank you for shopping with Able Scale Co. online. If you are not entirely happy with your purchase we are here to help.
1. Can I return a product purchased online?
Yes, if you change your mind or bought the wrong product, we offer exchange or online store credit.
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in its original condition, as you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging with receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item we will inspect it and notify you of the status of the return.
- Any setup, programming, labour, trade measurement fees or custom orders are non-returnable.
- You may exchange the item for another. You will be responsible for the shipping costs of the new item. If there is any price difference between the exchanged items then you will be responsible for this.
- We do not offer change of mind refunds. A store credit will be offered against your account, less any shipping and insurance costs. Your credit will be valid for 12 months from the return date.
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping and insurance costs are non-refundable.
Back Orders & Cancellations
- If an item is on back order we will let you know the estimated despatch date and ship when in stock.
- Cancellation of orders prior to despatch will incur a 10% administration fee to cover our reasonable costs in respect of the cancelled order.
- Cancellation of an order after despatch is subject to our returns policy as above.
2. How do I return an item?
- Please click HERE and email Able Scale Co. online your request, and we will provide you with a returns number. Please include the returns number with the goods you are returning to us.
- We can arrange the return shipping for you. The cost of the shipping will be deducted from your store credit/exchange.
3. Product images and specifications
- While we try to ensure that the images are as accurate as possible, the product images shown are to be used as a guide only, and may vary from the image shown.
- In the interests of product improvements and market demand, manufacturers may make changes to their products, images or specifications without notice