When you buy from Able Scale, you are not only buying a quality product but also our expertise, industry knowledge and support.
Our aim is to get our clients to purchase the right equipment or service the first time, every time.
We have the largest range of stock available to suit all types of businesses and budgets: including retail shops, factories, hospital and medical, laboratories, food processing, packaging, manufacturing, and more.
Different Types of Weighing Scales
Did you know that when it comes to using scales for commercial purposes, you have more options at your disposal than you may expect? At Able Scale, we are proud to offer business owners and operators a wide range of products that can help you handle your unique needs more effectively and efficiently.
Depending on your particular business or industry, having the ability to weigh products or price items based on their mass can help ensure that you are charging the right price and moving the right amount of products.
However, not all scales are built and designed to function in the same way. By understanding the various styles of weighing scales available at Able Scale - and the ways that they are designed to operate - you can make better informed decisions when shopping for your next scale.
If you are operating in an industry that requires weighing of products or materials for daily operations, an industrial scale can help you bring accuracy and efficiency to your workplace. Industrial scales are perfect for a variety of industries, including manufacturing, food processing, laboratory production, and many retail environments.
Industrial scale style and size can vary depending on their purpose. Ranging from small bench scales for measuring small quantities to larger scales for weighing shipping products, there is an industrial scale available for nearly any industrial weighing needs.
Able Scale offers a full line of robust and reliable industrial scales, including:
- Bench Scales - Compact scales for portable food and small-quantity measuring.
- Checkweighers - Scales to measure the size and weight of a variety of food or material products, usually used in a packaging or production line.
- Counting Scales - These scales are used for counting and weighing items simultaneously, especially useful in counting smaller-sized materials or items.
- Coin Scales - Uniquely-built scales to weigh and calculate an amount of coin-based currency.
- Crane & Hanging Scales - Scales used to easily measure a larger-sized item with a convenient hanging mechanism.
- Platform & Pallet Scales - Platform scales allow for easy weighing of pallets or heavy packaged products, ideal for shipping and warehouse applications.
- Rail Scales - Track and Rail Scales are ideal for weighing of longer items that cannot be measured using a platform or hanging scale.
- Vehicle Weighing Scales - For accurate weighing and tracking of automotive sizes and weights.
Label Printing Scales
For the printing of postage and customised product labels, a label printing scale can ensure that you print the exact postage or label necessary for the particular item placed on the scale. A high-functioning label printing scale from Able Scale can help you save money and materials.
Check out Able Scale’s digital catalog of label printing scales for a variety of retail and commercial needs.
For use in laboratory or pharmaceutical industries, laboratory scales come in a variety of sizes and purposes. Finely-tuned laboratory scales allow for precise measurements and weighing down to the microscopic level. Perfect for scientific and other professional uses, Able Scale offers a full line of high-quality laboratory scales for your needs:
- Precision Balances - Also known as top-loading balances - these offer the ability to measure the smallest size of mass with accurate results.
- Analytical Balances - These balances offer a much wider range of readability for fine-tuned analytical purposes. Analytical balances can measure from 0.002 mg to 0.1 mg - perfect for all types of analytical workflows.
- Moisture Analysers - These analysers utilise a heating unit built with infrared technology and a weighing unit to analyse and determine the moisture content of various samples.
- Micro Balances - Also known as an ultra-microbalance, micro balances are built to offer high precision with the weighing of sample quantities as low in weight as 30 μg.
- Mass Comparators - These allow operators to take measurements of fractional weight changes of objects of various sizes and properties.
Healthcare professionals need the ability to quickly and effectively measure patients to maintain updated statistics and records. For medical facilities and other healthcare industry locations, medical scales can be used for a variety of patient-care purposes. These scales are carefully manufactured to maintain durability and provide ease-of-access and sanitation.
At Able Scale, our line of medical scales provide accurate measurements for nearly any direct-care uses. Our high-grade scales include options such as:
- Baby Scales - Allow for the safe and efficient weighing of newborns and children at birth and during follow-up appointments.
- Chair Scales - Chair scales are wheelchairs that have an integrated weighing scale. These are used to weigh patients who are unable to stand.
- Personal Weighers - Quickly capture and record the accurate weight of patients with state-of-the-art industrial quality scales.
- Wheelchair & Bed Weighing Scales - Wheelchair scales are large enough to accommodate patients in a wheelchair, while bed scales are designed specially for weighing bedridden patients.
- Height Measuring Equipment - Record the height measurements for children and adults with a variety of durable height measuring equipment.
For commercial retail locations, retail scales are specifically designed to help business owners and employees to weigh and measure a variety of items for consumers - from coin calculators to scales for pricing items by weight.
Able Scale's line of retail scales are designed to fit seamlessly in business and consumer retail settings, allowing for ease of use and durability. Our retail scales and balances include:
- Price Computing Scales - Designed for quick and precise price-per-weight calculations, price computing scales are ideal for weighing, price calculating, and labeling applications.
- Point-Of-Sale (POS) Scales - POS scales allow for cashiers and self-service checkouts to include the ability to weigh and price items that are not traditionally packaged with pricing labels. These scales also help increase the accuracy and efficiency of checkout procedures.
- Hanging Scales - Hanging scales can allow for team members and consumers to check the price of items based on weight. Built with functionality and customisation, these hanging scales can be placed in nearly any area of a retail space, especially useful when space is a consideration.
Cash Registers and POS Systems
Able Scale also offers a wide variety of cash registers and Point-Of-Sale (POS) systems that can help increase the effectiveness and efficiency of any retail or commercial space. Made with cutting-edge technology and durable manufacturing, Able Scale’s POS systems and registers are built to last through routine use.
Our cash register systems are suitable for any commercial or retail purposes. Featuring choices between touch-screen and keyed entry, our cash registers utilise efficient thermal printing to allow for consistent and accurate record-keeping with programmable PKU and label systems. From entry level to more complex systems, we have options to suit both small businesses and large scale retail stores.
For retail spaces needing high-speed, quality POS systems, Able Scale offers a range of reliable options. Team members and waitstaff can serve customers with increased efficiency and convenience with POS stations and handheld tablet solutions. All our POS systems feature industry-leading technology and seamless connectivity to allow for a greater range of use across various industries. With internal storage and WiFi-connectivity, users can trust the POS System to send data quickly and maintain its effectiveness over routine use.