Economical Analytical Balance - Ohaus Pioneer PX
A analytical balance designed for your everday weighing needs, at an economical price.
The Pioneer analytical balance are the perfect choice for 0.1mg accuracy at an affordable price.
The Pioneer analytical balance is available, with or without internal calibration.
- framed glass draft shield with sliding top,
- 90mm diameter round pan,
- LCD display,
- metal base construction, ABS housing and stainless steel pan,
- AC power adapter,
- RS232 and USB connection,
- multiple weighing units,
- weigh mode, parts counting mode and percent weighing mode,
- 3 year warranty
- PX84 82g x 0.1mg with or without internal calibration,
- PX124 120g x 0.1mg with or without internal calibration,
- PX224 220g x 0.1mg with or without internal calibration.
What is your ordering process?
After your payment is authorized and verified your order will be processed. Orders are usually despatched from our Melbourne office within 1-5 days from order. We will notify you of any delays or back orders. If an item is on back order or delayed we will notify you of the estimated despatch date and ship when in stock.
What is your delivery times like?
Estimated delivery times after dispatch are quoted on the shopping cart at the time of order.
- Melbourne Metro - 1-2 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Brisbane/Sydney/Adelaide) - 2-5 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Perth/Darwin/Hobart) - 4-15 business days approx.
- Country and remote areas - 1-15 business days approx.
How can track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information based on your selected method of freight. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Please also feel free to call or email Able Scale Co direct for further assistance in tracking your goods.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes. You can pick up your order from our office/factory in Melbourne, Victoria during normal business hours. Our address is 21 Green St, Thomastown, Vic 3074. Business hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. Please confirm with our sales staff prior to pick up to make sure your order is completed and ready for collection.