Hand Held POS Terminal - cSPad10
Category: Touch Screen Terminals
A hand held 10 inch POS terminal, for portability and convenience.
The csPad10 is a portable POS system ideal for busy cafe's, shops and restaurants. Orders can be input on the spot without having to go back and reenter them at a fixed POS terminal.
- Quick order processing,
- Quicker customer ordering,
- Versatile. Great for small spaces.
- 10.1" LCD Touch Screen Display,
- capacative touch technology,
- Intel Celeron 1.58GHz processor,
- IP54 water and dust resistant,
- 4GB RAM, 64 GB storage,
- WiFi connectivity,
- Windows operating system supported,
- multiple I/O ports for all your connection needs,
- docking station,
- 1kg tablet weight.
What is your ordering process?
After your payment is authorized and verified your order will be processed. Orders are usually despatched from our Melbourne office within 1-5 days from order. We will notify you of any delays or back orders. If an item is on back order or delayed we will notify you of the estimated despatch date and ship when in stock.
What is your delivery times like?
Estimated delivery times after dispatch are quoted on the shopping cart at the time of order.
- Melbourne Metro - 1-2 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Brisbane/Sydney/Adelaide) - 2-5 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Perth/Darwin/Hobart) - 4-15 business days approx.
- Country and remote areas - 1-15 business days approx.
How can track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information based on your selected method of freight. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Please also feel free to call or email Able Scale Co direct for further assistance in tracking your goods.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes. You can pick up your order from our office/factory in Melbourne, Victoria during normal business hours. Our address is 21 Green St, Thomastown, Vic 3074. Business hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. Please confirm with our sales staff prior to pick up to make sure your order is completed and ready for collection.