High Capacity Precision Balance - A&D GP Series
Category: Precision Balances
If you need a high capacity balance, and precision accuracy then the A&D GP Series is the solution. With the option of trade approved models, the GP series are the whole package.
- column mounted indicator with swing arm display (GP-KA models)
- detached display (GP-KS models)
- IP65 rated and ideal for use in wet areas,
- internal and external calibration modes,
- standard RS232 communication,
- free WinCT software for easy data capture,
- large stainless steel weighing pan,
- AC adapter powered
- large VFD display,
- multiple weighing units,
- multiple function modes- counting, animal weighing, comparator, percentage, accumulation, and more,
- optional underhook weighing,
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
- GP-12KA 12kg x 0.1g (NMI resolution 1g)
- GP-20KA 21kg x 0.1g (NMI resolution 1g)
- GP-32KA 6kg x 0.1g/31kg x 1g (NMI resolution 1g)
- GP-30KA 31kg x 0.1g (NMI resolution 1g)
- GP-30KS 31kg x 0.1g (NMI resolution 1g)
- GP-32KS 6kg x 0.1g/31kg x 1g (NMI resolution 1g)
- GP-40KA 41kg x 0.5g (Not approved for trade use)
- GP-61KA 61kg x 0.1g (Not approved for trade use)
- GP-60KS 61kg x 1g (NMI resolution 10g)
- GP-61KS 61kg x 0.1g (Not approved for trade use)
- GP-100KA 101kg x 1g (NMI resolution 10g)
- GP-102KA 61kg x 1g/101kg x 10g (NMI resolution 10g/100g)
What is your ordering process?
After your payment is authorized and verified your order will be processed. Orders are usually despatched from our Melbourne office within 1-5 days from order. We will notify you of any delays or back orders. If an item is on back order or delayed we will notify you of the estimated despatch date and ship when in stock.
What is your delivery times like?
Estimated delivery times after dispatch are quoted on the shopping cart at the time of order.
- Melbourne Metro - 1-2 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Brisbane/Sydney/Adelaide) - 2-5 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Perth/Darwin/Hobart) - 4-15 business days approx.
- Country and remote areas - 1-15 business days approx.
How can track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information based on your selected method of freight. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Please also feel free to call or email Able Scale Co direct for further assistance in tracking your goods.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes. You can pick up your order from our office/factory in Melbourne, Victoria during normal business hours. Our address is 21 Green St, Thomastown, Vic 3074. Business hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. Please confirm with our sales staff prior to pick up to make sure your order is completed and ready for collection.