High Resolution Counting Scale - A&D FC-i & FC-Si Series
Category: Counting Scales
The A&D FC-i counting scales are designed for high accuracy counting of fine piece weights. With the FC-i's ability to connect a larger second scale platform you can count both small and larger items easily.
- RS232C interface,
- VFD display,
- accumulation function,
- up to 500 ID memories,
- high internal resolution of 1/10,000,000 (FC-Si) and 1/1,000,000 (FC-i)
- remote platform option for bulk counting,
- comparator function,
- easy to use navigation functions,
- stainless steel platter,
- AC adaptor powered, or optional NiMH rechargeable battery,
- 12 months manufacturers warranty.
Models available are:
- FC500Si 500g x 0.02g (minimum piece weight 0.00005g)
- FC5000Si 5kg x 0.2g (minimum piece weight 0.0005g)
- FC5000i 5kg x 0.5g (minimum piece weight 0.005g)
- FC10Ki 10kg x 1g (minimum piece weight 0.01g)
- FC20Ki 20kg x 2g (minimum piece weight 0.02g)
- FC50Ki 50kg x 5g (minimum piece weight 0.05g)
What is your ordering process?
After your payment is authorized and verified your order will be processed. Orders are usually despatched from our Melbourne office within 1-5 days from order. We will notify you of any delays or back orders. If an item is on back order or delayed we will notify you of the estimated despatch date and ship when in stock.
What is your delivery times like?
Estimated delivery times after dispatch are quoted on the shopping cart at the time of order.
- Melbourne Metro - 1-2 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Brisbane/Sydney/Adelaide) - 2-5 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Perth/Darwin/Hobart) - 4-15 business days approx.
- Country and remote areas - 1-15 business days approx.
How can track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information based on your selected method of freight. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Please also feel free to call or email Able Scale Co direct for further assistance in tracking your goods.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes. You can pick up your order from our office/factory in Melbourne, Victoria during normal business hours. Our address is 21 Green St, Thomastown, Vic 3074. Business hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. Please confirm with our sales staff prior to pick up to make sure your order is completed and ready for collection.