Modular Intelligent Check weigher - A&D EziCheck
A hi speed industrial check weigher with a modular design.
The A&D EziCheck is an intelligent checkweigher ideal for food processing and inspection.
- up to 400 packs per minute,
- full colour 7 inch touch screen LCD,
- up to 1000 products with images,
- IP65 stainless steel frame,
- modular design,
- MODBUS ethernet communications, USB, ethernet and RS232 interface,
Options available include Drop Conveyor, Flipper/Diverter, and Metal Detector.
Capacities available are:
- 500g x 0.01g mx 320 pcs/min
- 600g x 0.01g mx 400 pcs/min
- 2000g x 0.1g mx 320 pcs/min
- 6000g x 0.5g mx 145 pcs/min
What is your ordering process?
After your payment is authorized and verified your order will be processed. Orders are usually despatched from our Melbourne office within 1-5 days from order. We will notify you of any delays or back orders. If an item is on back order or delayed we will notify you of the estimated despatch date and ship when in stock.
What is your delivery times like?
Estimated delivery times after dispatch are quoted on the shopping cart at the time of order.
- Melbourne Metro - 1-2 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Brisbane/Sydney/Adelaide) - 2-5 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Perth/Darwin/Hobart) - 4-15 business days approx.
- Country and remote areas - 1-15 business days approx.
How can track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information based on your selected method of freight. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Please also feel free to call or email Able Scale Co direct for further assistance in tracking your goods.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes. You can pick up your order from our office/factory in Melbourne, Victoria during normal business hours. Our address is 21 Green St, Thomastown, Vic 3074. Business hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. Please confirm with our sales staff prior to pick up to make sure your order is completed and ready for collection.