Professional Precision Balance - Ohaus Explorer Precision EX
Category: Precision Balances
An easy to use balance with all the features of a high end laboratory balance.
The Ohaus Explorer Precision is a series of precision balances designed for easy operation with a full suite of features.
- large 145mm full colour graphic touchscreen display,
- draftshield included on 1mg models,
- multiple application modes, weighing, parts counting, percent weighint, checkweighing, animal weighing, filling, totalisation, formulation, ingredient costing, pipette adjustment, statistics and more,
- RS232 and USB connectivity,
- choice of manual or auto calibration models,
- 16 standard weighing units, and breeze break,
- AC adapter powered,
- modular design, with optional wall or pole mounted indicator,
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
Models available are:
- EX223 220g x 0.001g
- EX423 420g x 0.001g
- EX623 620g x 0.001g
- EX1103 1100g x 0.001g
- EX2202 2200g x 0.01g
- EX4202 4200g x 0.01g
- EX6202 6200g x 0.01g
- EX10202 10200g x 0.01g
- EX6201 6200g x 0.1g
- EX10201 10200g x 0.1g
The four models with 0.001g resolution come complete with draftshield.
What is your ordering process?
After your payment is authorized and verified your order will be processed. Orders are usually despatched from our Melbourne office within 1-5 days from order. We will notify you of any delays or back orders. If an item is on back order or delayed we will notify you of the estimated despatch date and ship when in stock.
What is your delivery times like?
Estimated delivery times after dispatch are quoted on the shopping cart at the time of order.
- Melbourne Metro - 1-2 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Brisbane/Sydney/Adelaide) - 2-5 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Perth/Darwin/Hobart) - 4-15 business days approx.
- Country and remote areas - 1-15 business days approx.
How can track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information based on your selected method of freight. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Please also feel free to call or email Able Scale Co direct for further assistance in tracking your goods.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes. You can pick up your order from our office/factory in Melbourne, Victoria during normal business hours. Our address is 21 Green St, Thomastown, Vic 3074. Business hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. Please confirm with our sales staff prior to pick up to make sure your order is completed and ready for collection.