Stainless Steel Bench Scale - Nuweigh JAD989
Category: Bench Scales
The JAD989 bench scale is ideal for food processing applications and checkweighing. With the coloured backlighting the JAD989 makes checking your product simple, and with the dual weighing function it gives you greater accuracy for your products.
- dual range weighing,
- IP67 rated with stainless steel housing,
- tare, accumulation, check weighing and counting functions,
- rechargeable battery with AC power,
- 20mm backlit LCD display,
- multi coloured backlight with checkweighing function
- easy operation,
- NMI trade approvable when verified,
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
Capacities available are:
- 3kg/6kg x 1g/2g
- 6/15kg x 2/5g
- 15/30kg x 5/10g
What is your ordering process?
After your payment is authorized and verified your order will be processed. Orders are usually despatched from our Melbourne office within 1-5 days from order. We will notify you of any delays or back orders. If an item is on back order or delayed we will notify you of the estimated despatch date and ship when in stock.
What is your delivery times like?
Estimated delivery times after dispatch are quoted on the shopping cart at the time of order.
- Melbourne Metro - 1-2 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Brisbane/Sydney/Adelaide) - 2-5 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Perth/Darwin/Hobart) - 4-15 business days approx.
- Country and remote areas - 1-15 business days approx.
How can track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information based on your selected method of freight. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Please also feel free to call or email Able Scale Co direct for further assistance in tracking your goods.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes. You can pick up your order from our office/factory in Melbourne, Victoria during normal business hours. Our address is 21 Green St, Thomastown, Vic 3074. Business hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. Please confirm with our sales staff prior to pick up to make sure your order is completed and ready for collection.