Touch Screen Weigh Labeller Ishida IP-Ai
A weigh labeller designed for high volume pre packing. Ideal for the cheese, meat and smallgoods industry.
The Ishida IP-Ai offers the latest technology for your pre packing operations, and is ideal for meat, produce and cheese packing. The IP-Ai is designed for high volume weighing and labelling of your handwrapped products, or in conjunction with an automatic wrapper. The large colour touchscreen operation makes it user friendly to select and enter your product information. The large printhead and large roll capacity make the IP-Ai ideal for those demanding labelling jobs.
From eye-catching product labels to nutrition and ingredient labels, the IP-Ai is capable of creating a diverse range of label styles and shapes. Moreover this printer is flexible enough to handle continuous labels with sizes that vary according to the amount of data. When used in conjunction with Ishida software management you have the ability to create in-store labels locally or from remote locations such as your store headquarters.
- large 12.1 inch colour touchscreen,
- print speeds up to 5.9 inches (150mm) per second,
- large 9 inch (230mm ) label roll capacity,
- easy to use front sliding loading of labels,
- large 3 inch (80mm) thermal head for demanding labelling requirements,
- 19 tactile keys,
- 2 Gb of memory,
- over 30 selectable fixed bar code formats,
- ethernet communication,
- dual range weighing 6kg x 2g up to 15kg x 5g,
- NMI approvable for trade use
What is your ordering process?
After your payment is authorized and verified your order will be processed. Orders are usually despatched from our Melbourne office within 1-5 days from order. We will notify you of any delays or back orders. If an item is on back order or delayed we will notify you of the estimated despatch date and ship when in stock.
What is your delivery times like?
Estimated delivery times after dispatch are quoted on the shopping cart at the time of order.
- Melbourne Metro - 1-2 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Brisbane/Sydney/Adelaide) - 2-5 business days approx.
- Interstate Metro (Perth/Darwin/Hobart) - 4-15 business days approx.
- Country and remote areas - 1-15 business days approx.
How can track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information based on your selected method of freight. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Please also feel free to call or email Able Scale Co direct for further assistance in tracking your goods.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes. You can pick up your order from our office/factory in Melbourne, Victoria during normal business hours. Our address is 21 Green St, Thomastown, Vic 3074. Business hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. Please confirm with our sales staff prior to pick up to make sure your order is completed and ready for collection.