If you manufacture, import, pack or sell pre-packaged products then you must comply with the National Trade Measurement legislations. As a NMI (National Measurement Institute) servicing licensee we are able to supply and/or service you with the appropriate equipment to help you comply with the NMI regulations.
Pre-packaged products can encompass a number of products and industries from fresh food and grocery items to cosmetics, and cleaning products.
When weighing and labelling variable weight items such as cheese, meat, smallgoods, poultry, seafood, nuts & lollies a label printing scale is your best option. Depending on your requirements we offer everything from retail bench style labelling scales, to commercial pre-pack labelling scales and automatic weigh/wrap/labellers.
For commercial labelling applications which demand high volume printing the Ishida IP-Ai is designed as a pre pack labeller. Featuring a wide print-head for labels which require large amounts of information, a large roll capacity for long print runs and less time changing of rolls, and the ability to produce a large variety of labels styles and shapes.
- large 12.1 inch colour touchscreen, for easy programming and product selection,
- print speeds up to 5.9 inches (150mm) per second,
- large 9 inch (230mm ) label roll capacity,
- large 3 inch (80mm) thermal head for demanding labelling requirements,
- over 30 selectable fixed bar code formats,
- ethernet communication,
- weighing capacity 15kg, dual range 6kg x 2g up to 15kg x 5g,
- NMI approved for trade use, when verified,
- easy head office or back office reporting when used in conjunction with Ishida software management.
For more information on pre-pack labelling requirements in Australia please refer to NMI’s website: